36th Annual Art In The Park March 14 - 15, 2020
Participating Fine Arts & Fine Crafts
Information and Application
- FEES: Fine Arts $175; Fine Crafts $145 (Electricity is available at an additional fee)
- Application must include one picture of your booth and three photos representative of the work you will be displaying.
- Acceptance or rejection notification will be sent within two weeks of receipt of this application and its associated fees.
- Separate applications and fees must be supplied for each category entered by an artist. Only one category will be judged per booth.
- We will try our best to accommodate ADA accessibility needs, but for us to do so, you MUST identify this on the application where indicated. Please be prepared to show documentation on arrival to the event.
We strongly suggest you read the Basic Rules of Participation for Art In The Park 2020 before you begin the application process. Click here to read the Basic Rules.